About this class
Class title: Make Your Dreams Come True: How To Create A Vision Board
Type: Online course, pre-recorded
Duration: Video 37 minutes, but the course will take 60 minutes +
Price: Â£ 10, watch on demand
What you will learn:
- Understand the benefits of visualization and create a vision board
- Find out why creating a vision board makes you more likely to achieve your goals
- Hear stories about how vision boards worked for Rosemary Ikpeme
- Learn to use the wheel of life to set your goals and focus on improving your health, career, finances, and even your relationships
- Build your first vision board
- Find out how to make the most of your vision board to achieve the goals you set for yourself
We’re excited to unveil our brand new course – Make Your Dreams Come True: How to Create a Vision Board, a special one-hour workshop that will help you begin your journey in visualization.
Maybe you have life goals that you are desperate to achieve? Or do you feel stuck at work or in a relationship and don’t know how to move forward? Maybe you just want a better job, a more romantic relationship, or just want to get your foot on the property ladder?
Then let Rosemary Ikpeme, Founder and Creator of MYnd Map, guide you through the vision board process and introduce you to a whole new way to make your dreams come true, just like she made her own dreams come true.
Stay curious and sign up for our new life-changing course today.
Watch an excerpt from the class
What you will need:
Wheel of life printed or copied on paper
Large piece of paper (A2 is good if you have it)
Old magazines or newspapers that you can cut out
About the tutor: Rosemary Ikpeme
Rosemary Ikpeme is the founder and creator of MYnd Map, an independent brand that designs and creates mindfulness, gratitude, and goal setting journals, planners and agendas. In this exclusive hour-long course for The Curiosity Academy, Ikpeme will introduce the benefits of Creative Journaling and walk you through creating your own vision board while also explaining how these can be used as a tool for setting goals and life intentions.